The almighty Apple iPhone X, also known as the iPhone 10 has been around for sometimes now. The device does not only feature a completely full screen display, but it is also one of the most powerful smartphone in the market currently. Many folks aren’t just after the device because of the beauty and class, some are actually after the device because of it furiousity. But truth be told, the 1,000 Dollars price tag is a completely turn off for many. But if you are in that class, here are the 12 best alternative smartphones to Apple iPhone X.
The list below are the top Smartphones to Buy Instead of the Apple iPhone X. However, before you read on, it is important to note that the list is neither arranged alphabetically nor by performance. One important thing we are going to do be for we continue, is to take a look at the major specifications and features of the Apple iPhone X.
Apple iPhone X Smartphone Specifications and Features
- 5.8-inch (2436 x 1125 pixels) OLED 458ppi Super Retina HD display display, 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical), 625 cd/m2 max brightness, 3D Touch
- Six-core A11 Bionic 64-bit processor with three-core GPU, M11 motion co-processor
- 64GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 11
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) and telephoto (f/2.4) cameras, Dual optical image stabilization, Optical zoom; digital zoom up to 10x, Six‑element lens, Quad-LED True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,Retina Flash
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 143.6x 70.9×7.7 mm; Weight: 174grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac with MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Qi wireless charging, fast charging, up to 12 hours internet use, up to 21 hours talk time
- Price Begins at $999