Realme have just introduced a new smartphone in China dubbed Realme V20. It is the latest device under the company’s V-series, and it is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700. This means the phone is an entry-level 5G-enabled smartphone.
It comes in a 6.52-inches screen, with 720 x 1600 pixels. There is a dewdrop notch on the head, and a frontal 5-megapixel selfie lens is kept within that space. On the inside is the aforementioned Dimensity 700 CPU from MediaTek, backed by Mali-G57 GPU and either 4 or 8-Gigs of RAM.
The phone’s rear camera setup is nothing out of the ordinary. It is a combination of a 13-megapixel primary shooter with an LED flash, along with a secondary VGA depth sensor. The phone is based on Realme UI, but with an unknown Google Android version. It might be Android 12 though.
Keeping the phone alive, is a 5000mAh battery with just 10W charger. It support dual Nano-SIMs, and come with a physical fingerprint scanner on the side.
Realme V20 5G key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 164.4 x 75.1 x 8.1 mm; 184 grams
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS screen with 720 x 1600px
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB ROM and 4/8GB RAM
- OS: Android with Realme UI
- Camera: Dual-Cameras:
- 13MP main with PDAF and an LED flash
- 0.3MP Depth
- Front camera: 5MP front
- Video recording: 1080p30fps
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W fast charging
Realme V20 Pricing and Availability
The Realme V20 5G comes in Star Blue and Awesome Black colors. It is currently listed on China JD.com, with sales expected to start this June. As for pricing, the 4GB RAM with 128GB ROM will start at 999 yuan in China, an equivalent of about $149 US Dollars.