Few months ago, we told you about a 7-inhes Tecno Tablet which was announced in Philippines after a long time of Tecno’s silence in the tablet market. That same 7-inches device, modeled P704A is now officially available, and now selling across Nigeria.
After the DroiPad 7D and PhonePad 3, Tecno practically stopped making Android tablet. Even this new Tab 4G LTE P704a is not listed on the company’s official site yet.
We are gradually creping out of the era of 7-inches tablet, due to the growing display sizes of smartphones. Both Tecno and Infinix have mobile phones taunting 6.9 to 7-inches display, and a 7-inches tablet in such an era could easily lose relevance due to it bulkiness.
One key issue this new Tecno Tab P704a seems to address is the problem of 4G LTE network. Previous 7-inches tablet from Tecno were without 4G LTE network. But the new comer offers this network technology since the CPU is a 64-bit MediaTek MT8765B quad-core CPU, running at 1.3GHz.
The model has 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 5000mAh built-in battery, OTG support and offer Google Android 10 out of the box.
Tecno Tab 4G LTE P704A key specs and features
- Display: 7-inches (600 x 1024 pixels) HD display
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT8765B with PowerVR GE8100 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10
- Camera: 5MP primary and 5MP selfie with LED flash on both sides
- Video recording: 720@30fps
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery
Tecno Tab 4G LTE P704A Pricing and availability
The Tab P704A comes in White or Deep Blue colors. It was initially introduced in Philippines and now available in Nigeria. The only storage model with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM is priced at N58,000, and equivalent of $141 US Dollars.