Nokia have just released Android 11 update to owners of the Nokia 3.2 smartphone. The update brings conversations management across multiple messaging apps, and all Nokia phones updated to Android 11 will reset permissions of apps that have not been used in a while, and only recent used apps will be allowed to access personal data.
The update codenamed V3.140 brings is specifically for the Nokia 3.2 of May 2019, and it bundles in all the features of Google Android 11 as well as March 2021 security patch. Some of these features includes;
What’s New in the update:
- Manage your conversations: Get all your messages in one place
- Bubbles: Chat while multitasking by pinning conversations to your screen
- One-time permissions: Give one-time permissions to apps that need your mic, camera or location
- Google Play system updates: Even more security and privacy fixes sent to your phone, right on Google Play
- Google Security Patch 2021-03
The company has started rolling out the update in first wave of countries that includes
As it is the custom of Nokia, 10% of these approved countries will receive the update immediately, it will reach 50% by March 26th, and 100% on March 28th.
As mentioned earlier, Nokia released the 3.2 back on 22nd of Mary 2019, but it was based on Android 9.0 (Pie) then. The device received Android 10 back in April of last year, and now it is getting it second and probably last major Android update.