Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max which is one of the latest smartphones from the iPhone 13 series that was recently released by Apple is now to be sold for over 1 million Nigerian naira. Obviously, the smartphone has that price tag as a result of the currency exchange rate between naira and dollar. That not withstanding, the device is truly a top-notch smartphone that need to have an appreciated market price tag.
No matter the price of any Apple-made devices, it will still make huge sales in all countries. The Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max has more than enough features to put it upon that price tag.
iPhone 13 Pro Max is Apple’s biggest smartphone in the lineup with a massive, 6.7″ inch screen and the first iPhone to comes with 120Hz ProMotion display that ensures super smooth scrolling. Well, I would personally say that this smartphone from Apple is currently the highest and most wanted device for the time being.
To mention a least, below are the key features that was embedded on this smartphone.
Key Specification Of iPhone 13 Pro Max:
- Display size, resolution: 6.7-inch OLED; 2,778×1,284 pixels
- Mobile software: iOS 15
- Processor: Apple A15 Bionic.
- Main Camera: (Quad)
- 12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF
- TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth).
- Selfie Camera: Dual; 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″
SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor).
- Other Special Features: ProMotion technology with adaptive refresh rates up to 120Hz; lidar scanner; 5G enabled; MagSafe; water resistant (IP68); wireless charging; dual-SIM capabilities (nano-SIM and e-SIM).
- Battery: Li-Ion 4352 mAh, non-removable (16.75 Wh)
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB.
- Dimensions (Inches): 6.33 x 3.07 x 0.3.
- Body Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame.
- Weight: 240Grams.
The above key specifications gives buyer the hint of what they are to expect from their Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max irrespective of the price tag. Hopefully the price may come under a million Naira when Nigerian’s Naira gains better grounds against the US Dollar.