Not long ago, we brought you the detailed features and specifications of the Benco V70 smartphone when it was initially announced by the manufacturer, INONE Technology. Now the smartphone is going globally, and not just in Asia anymore.
We will run through the features this low-end model smartphone is made of. In the display, it features a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with an HD+ (1600 x 720) resolution. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 89.5%.
The power and volume buttons are placed on the right side. The back of the device is removable, which reveals the two nano-SIM card slots and a microSD card slot.
The Benco V70 is powered by a large 5000mAh capacity battery. The battery charges via a USB-type C port provided on the edge of the phone. Furthermore, the phone runs on Android 11 (Go edition).
Coming to the processor, the phone comes with a UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9832E CPU. The chipset is built on a 28 nm process node, has quad-core running at up to 1.4GHz clock speed, and a Mali T820 MP1 GPU.
Backing this processor up is a 2GB of RAM, and internal 32GB/64GB of storage capacity. In the camera department, there is an 8-megapixel + AI dual camera as the main camera at the back, with an 8-megapixel selfie camera in front.
These camera app has modes like portrait mode and beauty mode. There is also a fingerprint authentication sensor at the back which supports biometric authentication and face authentication. You can find more detailed specs here.
Benco V70 specifications
- Dimensions; weight: 165.6 x 76.7 x 9.45 mm; 195.7 grams
- Display (Main): 6.517-inch HD+ 1600 x 720 20:9, IPS
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9832E 1.4GHz quad-core
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM and 32GB/64GB (microSD compatible up to 256GB)
- OS: Android 11 (Go edition)
- Camera: 8MP dual Camera F2.0
- Front camera: 8MP camera F2.0
- Connectivity: VoLTE, Dual SIM (nanoSIM), 4G LTE compatible, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: Cyan Blue, Greenish Silver, Obsidian Black
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (back), Face authentication, Earphone terminal, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh
Benco V70 availability and pricing
The Benco V70 is offered in Cyan Blue, Greenish Silver, and Obsidian Black colors. The device is scheduled to be released in Asia and other countries this September. The starting sales price is about $95.