Blackview has recently launched a new smartphone called the Blackview Shark 8, which comes with some upgrades over its predecessors but still uses the aging MediaTek Helio G99 mobile processor.
The phone is targeted at budget-conscious buyers and will be available for purchase starting November 11 for an introductory price of just US$93.99.
The Blackview Shark 8 features a 6.78-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 2.4K FHD+ resolution. The phone has 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, and supports microSD cards up to 1TB in size. It also has a 64MP main camera and a 13MP selfie camera.
One of the key upgrades in the Blackview Shark 8 is the use of ArcSoft 7.0 image processing algorithms, which promise noticeable improvements in photo quality. The phone also has a Smart-K Box speaker and a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
Here is a more detailed overview of the key features of the Blackview Shark 8:
- 6.78-inch display with 120Hz refresh rate and 2.4K FHD+ resolution
- MediaTek Helio G99 mobile processor
- 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage (supports microSD cards up to 1TB)
- 64MP main camera and 13MP selfie camera
- ArcSoft 7.0 image processing algorithms
- Smart-K Box speaker
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- Android 13 with DokeOS 4.0 on top
Pricing and Availability:
The Blackview Shark 8 will be available for purchase starting November 11 for an introductory price of just US$93.99. It will be available in three colors: Galaxy Blue, Scorching Gold, and Moonlight Grey.