We keep hearing about the daily tech teasers and releases in the Chinese smartphone market. Just recently, the Chinese smartphone brand, Blackview has announced another 10-inch tablet called “Blackview Tab 13”. This tablet is equipped with MediaTek Helio G85.
The Blackview Tab 13 is a mid-range class tablet that is powered by a very strong and reliable battery. The battery capacity is 7280mAh. It comes with a 10.1-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200) display, and a MediaTek Helio G85 2.0GHz octa-core CPU.
The OS is Android 12 version and it is built to run PC MODE comfortably. The Blackview Tab 13 is equipped with 13-megapixel and 3-megapixel dual cameras at the back camera sensor spot, with another 8-megapixel front camera for selfies and video calling.
The Blackview Tab 13 has a 6GB of RAM, and 128GB internal storage capacity. This tablet has no earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C. The android tablet is available in two colors; Twilight Blue and Space Gray.
Blackview Tab 13 key specs
- Dimensions; weight: 238.8 x 157.6 x 7.7 mm; 450 grams
- Display: 10.1 inch WUXGA 1920 x 1200 16.10, IPS
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G85 2.0GHz octa -core
- RAM and Storage : 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB (microSD compatible up to1GB)
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: 13MP + 3MP Dual camera
- Front camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), 4G LTE compatible, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C
- Color: Twilight Blue, Space Gray
- Other Features: Dual Speaker
- Battery: 7280mAh
Blackview Tab 13 availability and price
The android Blackview Tab 13 is available in just two colors; It will be released in China in August, 2022, and will be available for sales on the popular Chinese e-Commerce site, though the selling price is yet undecided by the Chinese manufacturer.
1 thought on “Blackview Tab 13: 10-inch Android tablet with Helio G85 set to be released”
The camera setup is looking decent and also I am impressed by the addition of Mediatek Helio G85 chipset. I like this device!