Electronics making brand “Philips” has released the new Philips S688 smartphone. This device features a wonderfully carved long vertical display with a punch-hole and a nice body build design.
Philips S688 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6771 processor that is ruggedly backed by 6GB RAM and 128GB of Internal storage space. The storage space can be further expanded via the insertion of a micro-SD card (memory card).
On the display, this smartphone from Phillips features an IPS TFT 6.5 inch HD + display with screen resolution of 1600 × 720 and an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9. The display is long and vertically inclined.
However Philips S688 is equipped with a 13-megapixel back camera and a 5-megapixal front-facing camera beneath the punch-hole on the display.
The two (2) color options for this device includes blue and black. At the back of this smartphone, there is fingerprint scanner that serve as an authentication means.
Philips S688 Key Specs
- Processor: MediaTek MT6771 1.8GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali G72 MP3
- Display: 6.5 inch HD + 1600 × 720 19.5: 9, TFT IPS
- RAM capacity: 6GB
- Internal storage space: 128GB (microSD compatible upto128GB)
- Main camera: 13-megapixel camera
- Front camera: 5-megaPixel camera
- OS version: Android 9.0
- Connection terminal: MicroUSB
- Earphone port: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor
- Color options: Blue, Black
- Sim: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE
- Network: 4G LTE compatible:
- Dimensions: 166.9 x 77.2 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 193grams
- Battery capacity: 4000mAh:
- Wi-Fi: 802.11
- Bluetooth: v4.2