Samsung have just announced the Galaxy M32 mid-range smartphone in India. The device is the direct successor to the M31 of last year, and as you would expect, it is battery focused, and rock a 6000mAh non-removable battery on the inside, while the processing prowess comes from MediaTel Helio G80 CPU.
The Galaxy M32 comes in a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with Infinity-U notch, a 90Hz refresh rate that has up to 800 nits brightness and a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Storage option on the phone is either 4/6GB RAM and 64/128GB internal storage, which can be expandable via microSD.
As for the camera department, the M32 sports a four rear camera sensors, this includes a 64-megapixel primary lens that has F/1.8 aperture, 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture and a dual 2-megapixel depth and macro sensor, while a single 20-megapixel selfie snapper is used on the front.
With the 6000mAh battery, Samsung promised that the M32 will be able to deliver 130 hours of music playback, 40 hours of talk time and 25 hours of video playback. You get Android 11 with One UI 3.1 out of the box, and the device supports Dolby Atmos sound effect as well.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Key Specs and Features
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED with 1080 x 2400px FHD+ with 20:9 ratio and 90Hz refresh
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128 GB and 4/6GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Camera: Quad-cameras: 64MP f/1.8 Samsung ISOCELL GW3 main camera; 8MP ultrawide lens, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensors
- Front camera: 20MP f/2.2 Selfie
- Video recording: 4k/1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE; Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C, NFC, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with 25W Fast Charging support
Samsung Galaxy M32 pricing and availability
The Galaxy M32 comes in Black and Light Blue colors and priced as follows;
- Rs. 14,999 or $202 US Dollars for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and
- Rs. 16,999 or $229 US Dollars for the 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage. s
Both storage variants will be available from Amazon.in, Samsung.com and all key online and offline retail stores starting from June 28th. The same device could arrived in other regional markets with different monikers.