The Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro specifications has leaked before it will be launched tomorrow. Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro will carry 12.6- inch AMOLED display with a QHD+ screen resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. The on-board display will have 120Hz screen refresh rate and a 16:10 aspect ratio.
The leak says that the device will run on ZUI 13 based Android 11 OS. To power the Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro will be a Snapdragon 870 chipset. To back this processor is 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage space that can be further extended via the insertion of a micro-SD card (memory card).
Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro will adopt a dual rear camera setup carrying a 13-megapixel main camera sensor, and a 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera sensor to complete the setup. While at the front, it has an 8-megapixel camera for decent selfies.
Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 12.6- inch AMOLED display with a QHD+ screen resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels, 120Hz screen refresh rate and 16:10 aspect ratio.
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G96 processor, with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64 /128GB and 4/8GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 based ZUI 13
- Camera: Dual camera setup; 13-megapixel main camera sensor, and a 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle.
- Front camera: 8-MP front camera
- Connectivity: USB Type-C 3.1 Gen2 port, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6, and GPS.
- Other Features: FaceID, USB Type-C, JBL Dolby Atmos powered quad-speakers.
- Battery: 10,200mAh (30W Fast Charge).
Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 12.6 pricing and availability
The Xiaoxin Pad Pro 12.6 will be launched tomorrow and it carry a Space Gray color option only. After its launch tomorrow, the actual price tag would be known.