OPPO have officially revealed the A16s in Netherland. The model is the follow up to the standard A16 announced back in July. Both phones has same specs all through, except for the inclusion of NFC on the A16s. Like the standard model, the unit is given same 6.52-inches display with HD+ res. The screen is IPS, and there is a dewdrop notch atop.
As for the internals, you get a 2.3GHz Helio P35 CPU, 4GB RAM and 64GB built-in storage. The device runs Colors OS 11.1 on top of Google Android 11. As for the optics, you are getting a set of three lenses on the rear; a 13MP + 2MP + 2MP for primary, macro and depth snapper.
Same 5000mAh battery is available on the A16s. You also get a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, dual 4G SIMs with LTE network support on both.
OPPO A16s Key Specifications and features
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 with PowerVR Ge8320 (@680MHz) GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64 GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Stock Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- Camera: Triple-cameras: 13MP f/2.2 main camera; 2MP f/2.4 macro and 2MP f/2.4 depth lens
- Front camera: 8MP f/2.0 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE / NFC
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh
OPPO A16s pricing and availability
The A16s comes in Pearl Blue and Crystal Black colors. It is currently available in Netherland for a starting price tag of !49 Euros, and equivalent of about $175 US Dollars.