OPPO have just introduced a new smartphone, one that is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 680 CPU, and offers only 4G LTE network. The model is dubbed A36, and modeled PESM10. It comes in a 6.56-inches display with a dot notch to the left and a 90Hz screen refresh.
It seems Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 680 CPU will be one of the most popular mid-range CPU for 2022. The Chipset have registered it presence in some key mid-range smartphones since the opening of the year. It was the same CPU used on the Vivo’s Y21T, both the Indian and Indonesian versions.
In addition to the CPU, the A36 is also got a massive 8GB RAM with 256-Gigs of USF 2.2 internal storage. Camera options on the phone includes a single 8-megapixel selfie lens on the front, while the rear module is a combination of 13-megapixel main lens with f/2.2 aperture, and a 2-megapixel secondary depth sensor.
The device is still based on Google Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1. It weighs at 185 grams and come in 164.4 x 75.7 x 8.4 mm body. You are also given dual 4G-SIM options, while the phone is kept alive with a 5000mAh battery.
OPPO A36 key specs and features
- Display: 6.56-inches IPS 720 x 1612px HD+ with 20:9 ratio and 90Hz refresh
- CPU: 2.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 680 with Adreno 610 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 256 GB and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 ColorOS 11.1
- Camera: Dual:
- 13MP main with Dual LED and F/2.2 aperture
- 2MP Depth with f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie with dual LED
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W fast charger
OPPO A36 pricing and availability
There are currently two color options on the A36, which includes Black and Light Blue. It is currently available for purchase in China, and the asking price is 1599 yuan, and equivalent of about $250 US Dollars.