Samsung is also ready to release the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra. This upcoming device has surfaced online with a few specifications and images leaked so as to let you know what to expect. The image that was leaked has a tiny notch design that would probably house the selfie camera.
Still on the leak, this smartphone will support the S Pen control and there will be a quad speakers for better sound output. On the display aspect, we should expect to see a 14.6-inch display. While the other models from the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series would have reduced screen size.
Processor to power the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series would be the Snapdragon 888 SoC.
Leaked Specs Of Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
- Display: 14.6-inch WQXGA+ 120Hz Super AMOLED display.
- CPU: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Soc.
- Storage and RAM: 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage, and 12GB RAM with 512GB storage. (expandable up to 256GB via microSD)
- Camera: Dual rear setup; 13-megapixel main camera sensor, and 5-megapixel ultra-wide camera sensor.
- Front camera: 8-megapixel front-facing camera, and 5-megapix ultra-wide secondary camera sensor.
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Network: 5G, 4G, and 3G.
- Other Features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 12,000mAh in-built (45W Fast Charging).
You can check here to see other previously released Samsung smartphones.