UMIDIGI has officially announced the A11 Pro Max. The device has a large 6.8-inches screen with a center notch, has 1080 x 2460 FHD+ display resolution and run MediaTek’s Helio G80 CPU. The device rocks UMI’s proprietary flat edge design with AG Matte Glass with metal Frame finishing on the edges. Talking about proprietary technologies, the A11 Pro Max also come with the company’s Infrared Thermometer 2.0 tech for better temperature sensing.
The A11 Pro Max is actually the direct successor to the standard A11 announced back in May, and the upgrade is not only in display size, or CPU power. The camera has also gotten a lot better. Now, the main rear module has three lenses, among which the main snapper is a 48-megapixel Sony lens. You also get a 16-megapixel ultrawide lens and a 2-megapixel dedicated macro lens, while a single 24-megapixel selfie cam is kept on the front.
The device support dual 4G SIM with global LTE band. It has a side mounted fingerprint scanner, and houses a fairly large 5150mAh battery with 10W fast charger on the inside.
UMIDIGI A11 Pro Max Key Specifications
- Display: 6.8-inch IPS LCD 1080 x 2460 FHD+ Dot-screen with 20.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128 GB and 4/8GB RAM; expandable storage
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Triple: 48MP main camera; 16MP Ultrawide lens and 2MP macro lens
- Front camera: 24MP Selfie
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5150mAh with 10W fast charging