Vivo have just announced a new affordable smartphone in China dubbed Y10. But unlike most entry-level vivo phones, the new Y10 is powered by OriginOS 1.0 that is based on Google Android 11. The design and specs of the phone is almost similar to the Y15A and Y15s introduced in other market.
The frontal view of the phone has a 6.51-inches HD+ screen with a dewdrop notch on the head. The device relies on MediaTek Helio P35 CPU @2.3GHz, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It come with a single storage options of 4GB RAM with 128GB ROM.
The camera specs are not new either; two lenses on the rear, comprising of a 13-megapixel main shooter and a secondary 2-megapixel depth sensor, while the frontal selfie duties is handled by a single 8-megapixel lens.
Within the phone’s 8.3mm body, seats a 5000mAh battery that support 10W Charger. No USB-C on here, but you are getting a side-mounted fingerprint scanner with dual-Nano SIM space on the sides.
Vivo Y10 Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 CPU with PowerVR GE 8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0
- Camera: Dual-cameras: 13MP f/2.2 main camera and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4
- Front camera: 8MP f/2.0 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10Wcharger
Vivo Y10 pricing and availability
The Y10 is currently available in China. It comes in Moonlit Night and Glacier Blue Colors, and price at 1,099 yuan, and equivalent of $172 US Dollars.