Vivo have just introduce the Y12G in India. The model come with 3GB RAM, has 32GB of internal storage and priced at Rs. 10,990. At this price, you are getting Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core CPU, clocked 1.95GHz, along with Adreno 505 GPU and Google Android 11 with Funtouch 11.
The Vivo Y12G comes in a 6.51-inches HD+ display, with 720 x 1600 pixels. Both the design and specs of the phone looks very similar to that of Y12a and Y12s 2021 model announced few months back. Like the other models, you are also getting a tiny teardrop notch above the screen, which houses the selfie camera.
As for the optics, you are getting two sensors on the rear; a 13-megapixel main lens, paired with 2-megapixel depth sensor, while a single 8-megapixel selfie snapper is used on the front. Keeping the phone alive is a 5000mAh battery with 10W charger, while a physical fingerprint scanner is kept on the side.
Vivo Y12G Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 1.95GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 CPU with Adreno 505 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 3GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with Funtouch 11
- Camera: Dual-cameras: 13MP f/2.2 main camera and 2MP depth lens with f/2.4
- Front camera: 8MP f/1.8 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10Wcharger