BLU has announced the Bold N3, the successor to its Bold N2 smartphone. The BLU Bold N3 is a 5G smartphone powered by the Dimensity 7050 octa-core CPU and Mali-G68 MC4 GPU. It comes with a single storage option of 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM and a large 6.78-inch AMOLED screen with a fast 120Hz refresh rate.
On the rear, the BLU Bold N3 has three cameras: a 50MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor. The main sensor has a wide f/1.9 aperture, which lets in more light for better low-light performance.
The ultrawide sensor has a 120-degree field of view, which is great for capturing wide landscapes and group photos, while the macro sensor is useful for taking close-up photos of small objects.
On the front, the BLU Bold N3 has a 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.5 aperture. The selfie camera also supports HDR, which helps to improve the dynamic range of photos in challenging lighting conditions.
The BLU Bold N3 is powered by a 4700mAh battery with 66W fast charging support. The phone also supports reverse charging, so you can use it to charge other devices, such as your wireless earbuds or smartwatch.
The BLU Bold N3 runs Android 13 out of the box. Android 13 is the latest version of Google’s mobile operating system, and it comes with a number of new features, such as a new Material You design language, improved privacy features, and better support for foldable devices.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the BLU Bold N3’s specifications:
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 7050 (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.6GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G68 MC4
- Memory: 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM
- Expandable storage: Yes, up to 512GB via microSD card
- Rear cameras: 50MP main sensor + 8MP ultrawide sensor + 2MP macro sensor
- Front camera: 16MP selfie camera
- Battery: 4700mAh battery with 66W fast charging support
- Operating system: Android 13
- Other features: Fingerprint sensor (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Obviously, the Bold N3 is a budget-friendly 5G smartphone with a good set of features. It has a large AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a 50MP main camera, a 66W fast-charging battery, and the latest Android 13 operating system. The device is already on sale via Amazon.com, and it is promoted at $199, about 33% down from the listed price of 299.