United state focused smartphone maker, BLU Mobile, have just announced the company’s first smartphone powered by a 108-megapixel main camera. The device which goes by the name BLU G91 Max, comes in a fairly large 6.8-inches Infinity DOT screen, with 1080 x 2460 pixels resolution, and powered by MediaTek’s Helio G95 gaming CPU.
The 108-megapixel primary camera on the rear is a Samsung’s ISOCELL HM2 sensor with 6P lens and an F/1.79 aperture. There are three other auxiliary lenses on the rear, which includes a 5-megapixel wide shooter with 115˚ FoV and F/2.2 aperture, then, a dual 2-megapixel macro and depth lenses with f/2.4 aperture each.
The phone has a single 16-megapixel selfie snapper, held within the dot-notch on the front, and it is available in a single 8GB RAM + 128-Gigs of built-in storage.
The G91 Max is not given the luxury of an in-display biometric scanner, but It has a sided fingerprint sensor, and support AI faceID as well. It is powered by a 5000mAh battery that support both wired and wireless fast charging at a speed of 18W and 10W respectively.
BLU G91 key features
- Display: 6.8-inches IPS screen with 1080 x 2460
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 with Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Four-Cameras:
- 108MP main camera with F/1.79, Dual LED flash
- 5MP ultrawide lens with 115˚ FoV and F/2.2 aperture
- 2MP Depth (F/2.4)
- 2MP Macro (F/2.4)
- Front camera: !6MP lens
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W wired and 10W wireless fast charging.
BLU G91 Max Pricing and availability
The G91 Max comes in Spectrum Gray and Sky Blue colors. It is already listed on Amazon.com, and BLU said the model is compatible with global LTE network providers such as MTN, AT&T, Vodafone and so on. Sadly pricing was not stated as at writing.