BLU Mobiles has announced the G63, an affordable smartphone with a large display and midrange specs. The G63 is powered by the UNISOC Tiger T606 octa-core CPU, along with Mali-G57 GPU, 4GB of RAM, and a 128GB ROM.
The BLU G63 has a 6.8-inch IPS LCD display with a 720 x 1640 resolution. The rear camera has a 13-megapixel main sensor and a 2-megapixel macro lens. The front-facing camera is an 8-megapixel sensor.
On the inside, there is 5000mAh battery with 10W charging support. The phone also has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, support dual LTE SIM and runs Google’s Android 13 out of the box.
Key Specifications of BLU G63:
- Display: 6.8-inch IPS LCD display with 720 x 1640 resolution
- CPU: UNISOC Tiger T606 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Rear camera: 13-megapixel main sensor, 2-megapixel macro sensor
- Front-facing camera: 8-megapixel sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Operating system: Android 13
- Price: $129
The BLU G63 is obviously a higher model to the G53. It is available in four colors, including Pearl, Black, Green, and Violet. The phone is priced at $129 and is already available for purchase on Amazon.com and US Best Buy.