United State focused China smartphone marker – BLU Mobile, have just announced yet another smartphone in the US. This time, a 6.5-inches Tiger T610 powered Android device, with 4900mAh battery.
No doubt, we are going to see more and more of these UNISOC Tiger series of CPUs this year. Tecno released their Spark 8C recently, and the brain power came from a variation in the T-series. Lenovo and it Motorola subsidiary are already using it, and it won’t be long before more and more OEMs jump on the bandwagon.
Recall that there is a vanilla G71 which was announced last year with Helio A25 CPU. The G71+ is the higher version to that model, and it is also the company’s first smartphone to rock UNISOC Tiger CPU.
The CPU has Mali-G52 GPU for the graphic needs, and backed by 4GB RAM with either 64/128-Gigs of built-in storage. There is a beautiful screen with a dot-notch housing a 13-megapixel selfie camera on the front.
As per the main camera department; three lenses are used on the rear, of which a 13-megapixel is the primary snapper, along with two other auxiliary lenses and a single LED flash, while Google Android 11 is available out of the box.
BLU G71+ Key specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8GHz UNISOC Tiger T610 along with Mali-G52 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Triple-lenses: 13MP main camera with auxiliary depth and macro sensors
- Front camera: 13MP Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, USB Type-C, rear fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4900mAh
BLU G71 Plus pricing and availability
The BLU G71+ comes in Bronze, Green, Blue and White colors. It is no doubt headed to the US, but we are yet to find out at what cost.