BLU Mobile have just announced the S91 entry-level Android device with MediaTek Helio G25 8-core CPU. No doubt, the S91 is the first smartphone in the company’s S-line up. It comes in a compact 6.5-inches screen on the front, while a set of three camera lenses are used on the back.
As you would expect, the device is primarily headed to the United State, but should be available on Amazon international. The rear camera setup includes a 13-megapixel primary lens, and a dual 2-megapixel depth and macro shooters respectively.
The inherent Helio G25 GPU is backed by 4GB RAM, along with 128-Gigs of built-in storage. BLU mobile has built the S91 into a 164.7 x 76 x 8.9 mm chassis. There is a 5000mAh battery within this body, taking the overall weight of the phone to a total of 202 grams.
The phone come with a fingerprint scanner on the rear. It support dual 4G LTE SIMs, Bluetooth 5.0, and boot Google Android 11 OS out of the box.
BLU S91 Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 with PowerVR Ge8320 (@650MHz) GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Triple Cameras
- 13MP main with a single LED
- 2MP depth
- 2MP macro
- Front camera: 13MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected] (front and rear camera)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM; GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), FaceID, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh
BLU S91 Pricing and Availability
The BLU S91 comes in Black, Gold and Green Colors. The phone will set you back at $149 US Dollars in order to own a unit with 4GB RAM and a 128-Gigs of built-in storage.