Just recently, the American smartphone manufacturer, BLU, has announced a new smartphone. This is an Android Go Edition smartphone dubbed BLU Studio X5 MAX, and it was released in the United States.
The new BLU Studio X5 MAX comes with many great features and specifications, and we’re going to take a look at them. The smartphone arrives with a 5.7-inch FWVGA+ (960 x 480) display.
The BLU Studio X5 MAX is powered by a 2700mAh battery that keeps it awake, and it is equipped with a MediaTek MT6739 1.3 GHz quad-core CPU.
On the storage front, the phone features a not so large storage capacity. It has a 2GB of RAM, and a 32GB of internal storage space which can be expanded up to 128GB with an SD-card.
The device is a simple model that features Android 11 Go Edition OS. This is a lightweight OS for low-class android smartphones. On the rear, there is a 5-megapixel dual camera as the main camera, and in front, there is another 5-megapixel selfie camera.
According to the news revealed, the dimensions of the device are 159.53 x 76.5 x 9.8 millimeters and the weight is about 173 grams. The available colors of the BLU Studio X5 MAX are Black, Blue, Bronze, and Green.
BLU Studio X5 MAX key specs
- Dimensions; weight: 159.53 x 76.5 x 9.8 mm 173 grams
- Display (Main): 5.7 inch FWVGA+ 960 x 480 18:9
- CPU: MediaTek MT6739 1.3GHz quad-core with IMG PowerVR GE8100 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM and 32GB (microSD compatible up to 128GB)
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Camera: 5MP dual camera
- Front camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE compatible, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Color: Black, Blue, Bronze, Green
- Other Features: Micro-USB, Earphone terminal
- Battery: 2700mAh
BLU Studio X5 MAX availability and pricing
The available colors of the BLU Studio X5 MAX are Black, Blue, Bronze, and Green. The device is scheduled to launch in 2022 in the United States, and it will be available on Amazon sale’s site. As at the time of writing this news, the price is yet undecided.