The Tecno Spark Go 2021 was announced in India on the 1st of July as the successor to the Spark Go 2020 model. Unfortunately, the major upgrade we saw on the newer model was a redesigned outward, but retains almost similar specs as the predecessor. Though launched in India, but the device is now selling in Nigeria in some offline and online stores like Jumia.
The Spark Go 2021 is priced around N46,000 in Nigeria, and at this price, you are getting a 4G LTE-enabled smartphone with 6.52-inches HD+ display. The screen is IPS, and it has a 720 x 1600 pixels and a dewdrop notch on the head.
The brain power on the Spark Go 2021 comes from a quad-core MediaTek Helio A20 CPU, clocked at 1.8GHz. It has 2GB RAM and given a 32GB of internal storage. The device has Google Android 10 Go Edition, and powered by a 5000mAh battery out of the box.
Tecno Spark Go 2021 key specifications and features
- Dimension; Weight: 165.6 x 76.3 x 9.1 mm; N/A
- Display: 6.52-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ notch display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.8GHz MediaTek MT6761D Helio A20 with PowerVR GE83200
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 (Go Edition); HiOS v6.2
- Camera: Dual-rear cameras (13MP primary and 0.3 MP Depth) with single LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP selfie with LED flash
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0; Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery
Tecno Spark Go 2021 pricing and availability
The Spark Go 2021 is currently sold via both online and offline stores. You can pick a unit from Jumia.com.ng at about N46,299 Nigerian Naira, an equivalent of $112 US Dollars. You also get multiple color options as well, and the device comes with a sided U-shaped spiral textured designed on the rear.