Coolpad M3 with MT6750 SoC is the latest mid-range smartphone from Coolpad, announced in China. The major selling point of this device is it 19:9 aspect ratio HD+ Display, the presence of 4GB RAM and it dual rear camera sensors, all of which did not erase the fact that the Coolpad M3 is totally a midrange device.
As far as specification goes, the Coolpad M3 has a 5.85-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display, built into a 2.5D curved glass. The processing power is sourced from an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU. Storage option includes a 4GB of RAM and 32GB storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD.
As for the camera department, the Coolpad M3 features a dual 13 + 5 MP rear camera with LED flash, and a 5MP front-facing camera for selfies.
Other specifications and features of the Coolpad M3 includes dual Nano-SIMs with 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2. It has a shiny finish on the back along with a fingerprint sensor, a 2800mAh battery and Android 8.1 (Oreo)
Key Specifications and Features of Coolpad M3
- 5.85-inch (1512 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 149.8 x 72.3 x 8.95mm; Weight: 171g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery
Coolpad M3 Price and Specifications
The Coolpad M3 comes in Navy Blue and Royal Blue colors. As for pricing, the device is priced in China at 799 yuan, translating to around $115 US dollars. The Coolpad M3 will go on sale through jd.com starting November 28th.