Cubot has just launched its first 5G rugged smartphone, the KingKong Star 5G. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor and comes with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It has a large 6.78-inch IPS LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
The KingKong Star 5G is also a rugged phone, so it is water, dust, and shock resistant. It has a IP68/IP69K rating, which means it can be submerged in water for up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes.
The phone has a triple-lens rear camera system, consisting of a 100-megapixel main sensor, a 24-megapixel night sensor, and a 5-megapixel macro sensor. The front-facing camera is 32 megapixels.
Here are some of the key features of the Cubot KingKong Star 5G:
- 5G connectivity
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor
- 12GB of RAM
- 256GB of storage
- 6.78-inch IPS LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- IP68/IP69K water, dust, and shock resistance
- Triple-lens rear camera system with a 100-megapixel main sensor
- 32-megapixel front-facing camera
- 10,600mAh battery with fast charging up to 33W
- Android 13
The KingKong Star 5G has a large 10,600mAh battery, which supports fast charging up to 33W. It runs on Android 13 out of the box. The phone will be available for purchase on Aliexpress starting on August 7th, and it will be available in Black and Red colors.