Cubot have just announced it entry-level Note 30 smartphone as the direct successor to the Note 20-series. The device has almost similar specifications with the recently announced Cubot P60, but the maximum RAM size on this model stopped at 4GB.
What we know about Cubot Note 30 smartphone
The phone comes in a 6.52-inches screen, featuring 720 x 1600 pixels. It is powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 entry-level SoC. This Chipset has 8-core CPUs, maxed at 2.3GHz, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 4GB RAM and a 64-Gigs of internal storage.
The phone has three camera lenses on the rear; a 20-megapixel main shooter, 2-megapixel macro and a third Ai depth sensor, along with an LED flash. For selfie, a single 8-megapixel sensor is held within the notch on the front.
The Cubot Note 30 comes with Google Android 12 out of the box, and it is powered by MediaTek a 4000mAh battery. It also support dual Nano-SIMs with 4G LTE network on both SIMs.
CUBOT Note 30 key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 CPU with PowerVR GE 8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GBB via microSD
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: Triple with an LED flash:
- Main: 20MP
- Macro: 2MP
- Depth: 0.3MP
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Hybrid Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 4000mAh with 10W charger
Cubot Note 30 pricing and availability
The Cubot Note 30 is available in Black and Green colors. The smartphone is already listed on Aliexpress, and it is tagged coming soon. The final price however is yet to be known, but it may not exceed $119.