Cubot haa officially announced the long awaited successor to the P50 series. The new P60 brings refresh design, large 5000mAh battery and Google’s latest Android 12 OS.
The older P50 which was announced back in March, came in a 6.2-inches display. The new P60 however, is given a 6.52–inches screen, featuring 720 x 1600 pixels and a notch on the front.
The phone come with three camera lenses all together. There’s a frontal selfie sensor, which capped at 8-megapixel. Turning to the back, you are getting dual rear shooters, comprising a 20-megapixel main lens, along with QVGA depth sensor.
As ffar as hardware specifications are concerned, the Cubot P60 is powered by the aforementioned Helio P35 CPU. It has 6GB and a 128-Gigs of expandable internal storage.
CUBOT P60 key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 CPU with PowerVR GE 8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 6GB RAM; expandable up to 256GBB via microSD
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: Dual:
- Main: 20MP
- Depth: 0.3MP
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Hybrid Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10Wcharger
Cubot P60 pricing and availability
The P60 is available in Black and White colors. It is already listed on aliexpress, and will start selling from September 19, at a promoted price of just 89 US Dollars.