Samsung have just announced a new Dimensity 700 powered Galaxy device in South Korea. The 5G-enabled smartphone which is dubbed Galaxy Wide5 comes in a 6.6-inches Full-HD+ display with 1080 x 2408 pixels resolution. The model is using an Infinity-V notch on the head, and a single 8-megapxiel selfie camera is kept within that space.
Spinning over to the rear, you’ll get a set of three camera modules that includes a 64-megapixel main lens, 5-megapixel wide shooter and a third 2-megapixel macro snapper.
The aforementioned Dimensity 700 has up to 2.2GHz octa-core CPU, integrated with Mali-G57 GPU. The device itself is given 6GB RAM and 128GB of built-in storage, expandable up to 1TB via a dedicated SD-card. The model has 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging, and boot Google Android 11 with One UI 3.1 out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy Wide5 5G key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 167.2 x 76.4 x 9.0 mm; 207 grams
- Display: 6.6-inch TFT screen with 1080 x 2408px FHD+; 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB ROM and 6GB RAM; expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Camera: Triple-Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 main, 5MP ultrawide with f/2.2 and 2MP macro (f/2.4)
- Front camera: 8MP front
- Video recording: [email protected]/30fps
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy Wide5 pricing and availability
The Galaxy Wide5 is currently available in South Korea and priced at 449,000 KEW, an equivalent of about $384 US Dollars. It comes in White, Blue and Grey colors.