Doogee have officially announced the N30 smartphone with Helio A25 CPU and a 4500mAh built-in battery. The device comes in a 6.55-inches HD+ display with 720 x 1560 pixels resolution. It has a tiny hole upfront housing the selfie camera, and come with 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
Under the hood, the N30 is powered by Mediatek’s MT6762D CPU, also known as Helio A25. It has 8-core CPUs clocked at 1.8GHz, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 4GB RAM and 128GB storage.
There are four camera sensors at the back, pioneered by a 16-megapixel main snapper, while a single 8MP lens seat upfront. The 4500mAh is charged via a USB Type-C, and the phone support dual SIM with 4G LTE network, while Google Android 10 run out of the box.
Doogee N30 specs and features
- Display: 6.55-inch (720 x 1560 pixels) HD+ punch display
- CPU: Octa-Core 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio A25 MT6762D with PowerVR GE8320
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10
- Camera: Quad-rear cameras (16MP primary, 8MP Ultrawide, 2 MP Macro and 2 MP Depth
- Front camera: 8MP
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500 mAh
Doogee N30 pricing and availability
The N30 is available in Dreamy Blue, Elegant Green, Magic Black, and Misty White colors. It is currently sold via Aliexpress.com at $166 USD.