Doogee has launched its latest rugged smartphone, the S110, in Knight Black, Moonlight Silver, and Sunshine Gold colors. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G99 octa-core processor and comes with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
The S110 is the direct successor to the S100 launched few months back. Both of these shares almost every thing, from hardware specs, even to design.
However, the 108MP main camera on the older model is now removed in favor of Sony IMX766, and there is no wireless charging on this model as well.
As far as physical specs goes, the Doogee S110 comes with a 6.58-inch IPS display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels. The display also has a dewdrop notch above the screen, and that is where the selfie camera is kept.
The S110 has a triple-camera system on the back, consisting of a 50-megapixel main sensor, a 16-megapixel ultrawide sensor, and a 24-megapixel night sensor. On the front, there is a 32-megapixel selfie camera. The phone is backed by a 10,800mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging.
Other features of the Doogee S110 include IP68/IP69K dust and water resistance, MIL-STD-810H compliance, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and Android 13 out of the box.
Key specs features of the Doogee S110:
- MediaTek Helio G99 octa-core processor
- 12GB of RAM / 256GB of storage
- 6.58-inch IPS display with a 120Hz refresh rate
- 1080 x 2408 pixel resolution
- Triple-camera system on the back
- 50-megapixel main sensor / 16-megapixel ultrawide sensor / 24-megapixel night sensor
- 32-megapixel selfie camera
- 10,800mAh battery with 66W fast charging
- IP68/IP69K and MIL-STD-810H compliance
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Android 13 out of the box
As at writing, Doogee has already listed the S110 on it official website, however, the actual price of the device is till in the wild. It is painted in Knight Black, Moonlight Silver, and Sunshine Gold, and will stage it first premiere sales on August 21st via Aliexpress.