Elephone A-series is the company’s most affordable smartphone series, and the Elefone A4 is the successor of Elephone A8. The device comes with some impressive specs and features of high end smartphones like the Notch design seen on the Apple iPhone X and many other recent flagship smartphones from both Asus, Vivo and even OPPO.
It is also said that the upcoming OnePlus 6 will also launch with same notch design. So if you are after high end smartphone features, but are not willing to dish out much to purchase one, the you might wanna consider the Elefone A4 smartphone.
As far as specification goes, the Elephone A4 is said to feature a 5.85″ notch display and equipped with MediaTek MTK6739 SoC, along with 3GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory. The smartphone is built into an all-glass, plus a metal frame travelling through the edges of the phone.
To add more beauty to the A4, Elephone decided to place the fingerprint sensor at the right hand corner of the phone for ease of accessibility.
Mediatek MT6739 CPU
One selling point of the Elefone A4 is the presence of the Metiatek MT6739 CPU. This SoC is an upgrade to the popular MediaTek MT6737 processor. The MT6739 is a 64-bit quad-core processor, built from ARM Cortex-A53 processor.
It is clocked at 1.5Ghz, and coupled with PowerVR GE8100 GPU. The SoC have support for LPDDR3, dual-SIM slots, Cat-4 DL / Cat-5 UL, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n and Bluetooth Version 4.2.
The CPU is primarily designed for low end smartphone, but should offer reasonable performance on a well optimized operating system.
Elephone A4 Camera and OS
As for the camera department, the Elephone A4 will spot a vertically designed rear camera, hosting 8-megapixel sensor. Whats more interesting is the fact that the device is powered by the latest Android 8.1 (Oreo) based on Ele-UI.
Elephone A4 Camera Samples
The battery will be a 3300mAh unit with support for fast charging. The detailed specifications of the Elephone A4 is contained in the check list below
Elephone A4 Specifications and Features
- Dimensions; Weight: 158.3 x 76.7 x 7.8mm; 164g
- Display: 5.85-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-Core MT6739 CPU with PowerVR GE8100 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM with 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Main Camera: 8MP rear camera (Samsung lens) with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Trio card slots (nano + nano + microSD), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Other Features: Side-placed Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio,
- Available Colors: Black, Gold
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh built-in battery
- Price: $98
Elephone A4 Pricing and Availability
The Elephone A4 is available in Black and Gold color and available via Elephone online partners, or via Elephone’s official website.
Buy Elephone A4 via Gearbest.com