An American Telecom company, Avenir has announced the Energizer Ultimate U608S, an American Energizer Mobile branded smartphone in the United States. It has a 155.4 x 73.3 x 9.8 mm dimension and weights about 156.8 grams.
This model of Energizer Ultimate U608S is powered by a 3000mAh battery, and is characterized by the adoption of “Android 12 (Go Edition)”, which is a lightweight OS for low-end or entry class, that comes with a 6.08-inch HD+ (1520 x 720) display.
The connection terminal is Micro-USB, and there is an earphone terminal. The device houses a MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761V/WB 2.0GHz quad-core CPU. It is equipped with a 2GB RAM, and 32GB internal storage capacity.
The phone comes with a 5-megapixel main camera at the back, and another 5-megapixel camera sensor in front for taking selfies and video calling. These functions are supported by an IMG PowerVR GE8300 GPU.
The Energizer Ultimate U608S connection terminal is Micro-USB, and there is an earphone terminal. It also has face authentication for unlocking the phone. The smartphone is available in four colors: black, purple, silver and gold.
Energizer Ultimate U608S specification and features
- Dimensions; weight: 155.4 x 73.3 x 9.8 mm; 156.8 grams
- Display: 6.08 inch HD+ 1520 x 720 19:9, TFT
- CPU: MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761V/WB 2.0GHz quad-core
- RAM and Storage : 2GB of RAM and 32GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 12 (Go Edition)
- Camera: 5MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE, 4G LTE compatible, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Color: Black, purple, silver and gold
- Other Features: Face authentication, Micro USB, earphone terminal
- Battery: 3000mAh
Energizer Ultimate U608S availability and pricing
The Energizer Ultimate U608S is available in four colors: black, purple, silver and gold. It was released in Europe in July 2022, and the price is 99.99 euros ($101.90).