The Samsung Galaxy F13 smartphone is now official. The device is powered by Exynos 850 CPU, sports a 6.6-inches screen and houses a 6000mAh battery. It is the direct successor to the Galaxy F12, which was introduced back in April of 2021.
Now, the same Exynos 850 8-core CPU on the older model is used, but the screen on these new comer is more sharper and crispier. The 90Hz refresh rate, available on the old model is now retired to 60Hz though.
The Exynos 850 CPU is backed by a single 4GB RAM, with either 64/128GB ROM. The phone is preloaded with Google Android 12, with Samsung One UI 4.1 out of the box.
Coming to the camera department, three lenses are used on the rear of the phone. These includes a 50-megapixel primary sensor, 5-megapixel UW lens and a third 2-megapixel macro shooter.
The built-in 6000mAh battery is also given a 15W charger to aid fast charging. The phone has two Nano-SIMs with 4G LTE network on both sides, while a physical fingerprint scanner is kept on the side.
Samsung Galaxy F13 Key Specifications and Features
- Dimensions; weight: 165.4 x 76.9x 9.3 mm; 207 grams
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS LCD 1080 x 2408px FHD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core Exynos 850 with Mali-G52 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB ROM and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 with One UI
- Camera: Triple-cameras: 50MP f/1.8 main camera; 5MP ultra-wide and 2MP macro
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie with F/2.2 aperture
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 6000mAh 15W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy F13 Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy F13 is painted in Nightsky Green, Sunrise Copper and Waterfall Blue color. It will be available for purchase in India via online and offline streams starting June 29th.
As for pricing, the 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM will cost Rs. 11,999, while the 128GB ROM option will set you back at Rs. 12,999, translating to 153 and 166 US Dollars respectively. The international model of the F13, is the Galaxy A13 4G. Although there is a little camera and memory tweak, and the battery is a thousand larger.