Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho model is now official. The device runs on Exynos 850 CPU which is the main difference between the initial A12 model. In fact, the device is called Galaxy A12 Exynos 850 in India, but will be available on the international sphere as Galaxy A12 Nacho.
Recall that Samsung introduced a smartphone dubbed Galaxy A12 back in December of 2020, which became available earlier this year. That model relies, and is indeed powered by Helio P35 CPU from MediaTek. Later in early February, the company introduced the Galaxy M12, which has almost similar specs with the A12, but come with a larger 6000mAh battery, depends on Exynos 850 CPU, and is little more expensive than the A12 counterpart.
Now Samsung is offering a Galaxy A12 with Exynos 850 CPU around same price as the initial A12 with Helio P35. A listing on svyaznoy.ru reveals that the device will begin from 10,990 Russian Ruble, an equivalent of about $150 US Dollars, which is around same price range the Helio P35 variant was sold.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Key Specifications and Features
- Dimensions; weight: 164 x 75.8 x 8.8 mm; 205 grams
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1560px HD+ with 19.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core Exynos 850 with Mali-G52 MP1 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32/64/128 GB and 3/4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Camera: Quad-cameras: 48MP f/2.0 main camera; 5MP ultra-wide 2MP depth and 2MP macro
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie with F/2.0 aperture
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 5000mAh 15W fast charging
Full pricing for the Galaxy A12 Nacho (Exynos 850) model
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM = $150 US Dollars
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM = $178 US Dollars
- 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM = $219 US Dollars
The device is already on sales in Russia, and also available in India as A12 Exynos 850.