The Samsung Galaxy Buddy2 was announced sometime in June 2022 by the South Korean smartphone manufacturer, Samsung. This Samsung model has almost the same specifications as the Japan version of Galaxy M23 5G.
Samsung Galaxy Buddy2 comes equipped with the Snapdragon 750G SM7225 2.2GHz octa-core CPU. It has a 6.6-inch FHD + (2408 x 1080) with a 120Hz refresh rate display.
The smartphone is a mid-class Android smartphone that sports a 50-megapixels + 8-megapixels + 2-megapixels triple camera at the back, with another 8-megapixels camera at the front for selfies and video calling.
The Samsung Galaxy Buddy2 is powered by a 5000mAh battery that supports rapid charging of 25W. The device also has support for 5G communication.
The OS of the Samsung Galaxy Buddy2 device is Android 12 (One UI 4.1) version. Its fingerprint authentication sensor is placed on the side.
There is an earphone terminal on the device, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C. The Samsung Galaxy Buddy2 comes in three colors: Deep Green, Light Blue, and Orange Copper.
Samsung Galaxy Buddy2 Key features
- Display:6.6 inch FHD+ 2408 x 1080 20:9, TFT, 120Hz
- CPU: Snapdragon 750G SM7225 2.2GHz octa-core with Adreno 619 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB) and 4GB RAM
- OS: Android 12 (One UI 4.1)
- Camera: Triple-Cameras:
- 50MP main camera;
- 8MP wide
- 2MP depth
- Front camera: 8MP main selfie
- Connectivity: VoLTE, nanoSIM, 5G compatible, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), face authentication, USB Type-C, Earphone terminal
- Battery: 5000mAh (rapid charging compatible 25W)
Samsung Galaxy Buddy2 availability and pricing
The Samsung Galaxy Buddy2 comes in three colors: Deep Green, Light Blue, and Orange Copper. It was released by the Korean brand, LG U-plus. The price starts at 399,300 KEW ($304).