Gionee has launched X1, the company’s latest smartphone in the new ‘X series’ in India. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) and has 8-megapixel cameras on the front and back.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back that also lets you capture selfies easily, and the device is available in Gold and Black colors, with around 134.9 Dollars price tag.
Gionee X1 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Amigo 4.0 UI
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1.4″ sensor, 1.12μm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
- Price: $135