GTel MMobile have released their latest smartphone dubbed Infinity Alpha. It looks a smaller and cheaper option to the Infinity X released some months ago since this model has a quad-core CPU.
Sadly, despite being given a quad-core CPU, the phone is still a little priceier than expected. Talking about pricing, GTel is asking for $199 for the Infinity Alpha.
At the above price, you are getting a quad-core CPU that is clocked at 1.8GHz. Although the company did not specify the CPU model, but it looks like the Helio A20 SoC from MediaTek, backed by 4GB RAM and a 64-Gigs of internal storage.
Although the rear camera design looks interesting, but the inherent lenses could not go beyond entry-level class. The sensors includes a 13-megapixel main lens, a 2-megapixel depth and a third 2-megapixel macro shooter. For selfie, there is a single 8-megapixel sensor within the notch on the front.
The phone itself comes in a 6.52-inch screen. The display panel is IPS, featuring 720 x 1600 pixels, while a dewdrop seats atop. The phones is powered by a 5000mAh battery, support dual 4G SIMs and boot Google Android 11 out of the box.
GTel Infinity Alpha key specs and features
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 1.8GHz quad-core Helio A20 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU (To be confirm)
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 4GB RAM; with microSD support
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Triple:
- 13MP, f/2.2 PDAF
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected] (front and back camera)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), FaceID, Macro USB 2.0
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charger
GTel Infinity Alpha pricing and availability
The Infinity Alpha is currently available only in Zimbabwe, and it is painted in Black color. Those who wish to get one will need to dish out a $199 for a unit of the phone with 4GB RAM and a 64GB ROM.