Blu have just added a new budget smartphone to it portfolio, now the G71 is the latest device under the Blu G-series. The device comes as the higher variant of the G61 that was announced about 10-days ago. Both phones has same storage and RAM, and both come in same 6.5-inches display, although you are getting a Dot-notch screen on the G71 instead of the dewdrop notch on the G61.
As for the innards, Blu opted in for an octa-core MediaTek Helio A25 CPU clocked at 1.8GHz, pegged with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The device is based on Google Android 10 OS, and offers 5000mAH built-in battery.
The 6.5-inches display on the front has a 720 x 1600 pixels built into a gradient of Blue, Green, Black and Red colors. There are three camera modules on the back, a combination of 13 MP (main) + 5 MP (wide) + QVGA depth sensor, while a single 13-megapixel sensor snapper is used in the notch upfront.
Blu G71 key specs and features
- Display: 6.5-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ punch display
- CPU: Octa-Core 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio A25 MT6762D with PowerVR GE8320
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 3GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10
- Camera: Triple-rear cameras (13MP primary, 5 MP Ultrawide, and QVGA Depth
- Front camera: 13 MP
- Video recording: 10[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Read Blu G71 Full Specifications HERE.
Blu G71 pricing and availability
The G71 is targeted at the US, and it is compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, MTN and other carrier networks, though price was not revealed at writing.