Honor have just announced yet another affordable smartphone, this time, an Honor X6s rocking Helio G25 CPU in a rather compact 6.5-inches screen. It has almost the same specifications as the Honor X6 announced earlier, however, this ‘S’ model may be available only in Colombia.
The phone arrived in a 6.5-inches HD+ screen with 720 x 1612 pixels. The screen on the front is IPS, and it has a dewdrop notch on the head. Backing the Helio G25 CPU is a 4GB RAM with 128GB ROM.
Camera department remain the same as the standard X6, and it includes a set of three lenses on the rear pioneered by a 50-megapixel main shooter, while the phone’s selfie department is handled by a single 5-megapixel sensor on the front.
The Honor X6s is booted with Google Android 12 with MagicUS 6.1. The model offers a 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charger. You are also getting dual Nano-SIMs with both 3G/4G LTE support, as well as a sided fingerprint scanner, which doubles as your power button.
Honor X6s key features
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1612px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core Helio G25 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 4GB RAM; with microSD support
- OS: Android 12 with MagicUI 6.1
- Camera: Triple lenses with an LED flash
- 50MP with PDAF and F/1.8
- 2MP depth with f/2.4 aperture
- 2MP macro with f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 5MP Selfie with f/2.2 aperture
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected] (front and back camera)
- Connectivity: Dual SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charger
Honor X6s pricing and availability
As was mentioned above, the Honor X6s shares almost the same specification as the standard X6. However, the X6s is currently available in selected regions.
While the standard model is painted in three colors, in Colombia for example, the X6s is available in just two colors of Ocean Blue and Titanium Silver. Pricing however, is not know as at when this news is written.