Realme has officially introduced the Narzo 50 smartphone in India. The device comes in a 6.6-inches screen, featuring FHD+ resolution, a one-sided pouched notch, and up to 120Hz refresh rating. There is a 16-megapixel selfie camera within the notch on the front, and the company claims above 90% screen-to-body ratio on the front.
Powering the Narzo 50 is an 8-core MediaTek Helio G96 gaming CPU @2.05GHz. The model is backed by 4/6GB RAM, along with either 64/128GB UFS 2.1 ROM. The 6GB RAM variant is expandable through an additional 5GB Virtual RAM, while the internal storage on both sides can be pushed up to 1TB via SD card.
Coming to the camera department, Realme kept three sensors on the rear of the Narzo 50. These includes a 50-megapixel Samsung JN1 with f/1.8 aperture, and a dual 2-megapixel auxiliary sensors for macro and portrait shots, along with a single LED flash.
The Narzo 50 is kept alive with a 5000mAh battery that support 33W fast charger. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, support dual Nano-SIMs and booth Google Android 11 with realme’s UI 2.0 out of the box.
Realme Narzo 50 key features
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS LCD 1080 x 2412px FHD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.05GHz octa-core Helio G96 CPU with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 4/6GB RAM; with microSD support
- OS: Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Camera: Triple:
- 50MP, with Samsung JN1, f/1.8, PDAF and LED flash
- 2MP, f/2.4, (4cm macro)
- 2MP, f/2.4, (Portrait depth)
- Front camera: 16MP Selfie with F/2.1 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W charger
Realme Narzo 50 pricing and availability
The Narzo 50 debut in India today. The phone comes in Speed Black and Speed Blue colors, and promoted as follows;
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM = Rs. 12,999 / $172 USD
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM = Rs. 15,499 / $205 USD
Full sales will begin on Amazon.in from the 3rd of March.