Infinix have just announced the Note 12 (2023) model. The device comes with MediaTek Helio G99 CPU, has three camera lenses on the rear, and powered by a 5000mAh battery. As far as design and specs are concerned, the device looks like a rebadged Note 12 Pro 4G (G99) announced earlier, except for the camera and storage option.
Beginning from the front, the Note 12 (2023) sports a 6.7 AMOLED screen with a dewdrop notch on the head. The three camera sensors on the rear includes a 50-megappixle primary sensor, 2-megapixel depth and a third QVGA sensor.
The Helio G99 SoC brain power is backed by Mali-G57 GPU, 8GB RAM and a single 128-Gigs of internal storage. The phone has a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charger.
It boot Google Android 12 OS out of the box with XOS 10.6. There are two Nano-SIM cards on one side, alternating the power button which also doubles as the fingerprint scanner. The phone comes with dual Speakers with DTS surround sound supports.
Infinix Note 12 (2023) Key Specification
- Display: 6.7-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-Core 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio G99 CPU with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 XOS
- Camera: Triple:
- 50MP main with f/1.6 and 4-LED flash
- 2MP Depth
- QVGA AI sensor
- Front camera: 16MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080/[email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: USB Type-C / Sided fingerprint scanner
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charger
Infinix Note 12 (2023) pricing and availability
The Note 12 (2023) comes in Volcanic Grey, Tuscany Blue and Alpine White colors. It is currently listed on Aliexpress at a discounted price of about $170. The final price may rest at $242 Dollars.