The Reno8 T 4G smartphone from OPPO Mobile has just been launched in Vietnam. This mid-range device is available in two color options, including an eye-catching leather model painted in orange color. The phone runs on the MediaTek Helio G99 chipset and it is backed by Mali-G57 GPU.
So far, OPPO has only listed the 8 + 256GB of storage online, however, a model with 8 + 128GB memory may join the queue later. The phone screen is an AMOLED display, measuring 6.43 inches with a resolution of 1080×2400 and a 90Hz refresh rating.
The phone has a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. The camera setup includes a 32MP front sensor, while the rear shooter is a combination of a 108MP main lens, a 2MP microscope sensor, and a third 2MP Depth sensor.
Other features include NFC, USB Type-C, dual-band Wi-Fi, and a gyroscope. The location of the fingerprint scanner is not specified but is likely to be built into the screen.
OPPO Reno8 T 4G Key Specification
- Display: 6.43-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-Core 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio G99 CPU with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 256GB and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 13 ColorOS 13
- Camera: Triple:
- 100MP (108MP) main with PDAF and an LED flash
- 2MP microscope lens with f/3.3
- 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4
- Front camera: 32MP selfie with autofocus
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: USB Type-C / fingerprint scanner
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charger
Pricing and availability
The Reno8 T 4G is available in Black and Orange colors. It is currently listed on OPPO Veitnam’s official website, however, pricing was not stated when the article was written.