HiSense V40i have just been announced. It is an entry-level smartphone that is powered by MediaTek Helio G25 8-core CPUs. Thanks to it iPhone 13 Pro-like camera design, the V40i looks a little more appealing than the standard V40 and the V40s.
Note that the other two series are powered by UNISOC SC983A CPU from Spreadtrum. The Helio G25 CPU used on here is backed by 3GB RAM, and the model has 64-Gigs of built-in storage.
As far as display specs goes, the HiSense V40i comes in a 6.52-inches screen, featuring 720 x 1600 pixels. The screen has a dewdrop notch on the rear, and there is an 8-megapixel selfie camera within that space.
The phone is based on Google Android 11 OS out of the box. It is given three camera lenses on the rear. These includes a 13-megapixel main lens, 5-megapixel ultrawide lens, and a third 2-megapixel depth sensor.
The HiSense V40i also support dual 4G-SIMs and it is fueled by a 5000mAh battery.
HiSense V40i Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 with PowerVR Ge8320 (@650MHz) GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 3GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Triple 13MP Main + 5MP UW + 2MP Depth camera with a single LED
- Front camera: 8MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected] (front and rear camera)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM; GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), FaceID, USB Type-C.
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charger
HiSense V40i pricing and availability
The HiSense V40i comes in Atlantic Blue and Space Gray colors. It is currently on sales in Mexico, and the asking price is MXN. 3,799, an equivalent of about $195 US Dollars.