The recently rumored Honor 30i is now official in Russia. The device which looks a lot like the Huawei Y8P was listed on Honor official sales page earlier today at 16,900 Russian Ruble. Yes, the device really does look like the Y8P both in design and specifications, except that the 30i does come with a faster 20W charger, which was not present in the Y8P.
It has a 6.3 organic EL display with a tall 20:9 aspect ratio, 1080 x 2400 pixels and a U-shaped notch above the screen. And like the Y8p, the Honor 30i has an in-screen fingerprint scanner, and offer Android 10 with EMUI v10.1, which gives you Huawei’s HMS and App Gallery, instead of Google Play store.
Processing power comes from Hisilicon Kirin 710F, an octa-core 12nm chip, clocked at 2.2GHz, along with Mali-G51 GPU. The phone has 4GB RAM and 128GB of built-in storage. You are also getting three camera modules at the back, 8MP wide and 2MP depth lens, pegged with a 48-megapixel main snapper, while a single 16-megapixel selfie snapper is kept in the notch upfront.
Honor 30i specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 157.4 x 73.2 x 7.8 mm; 163 grams
- Display: 6.3-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) FHD+ punch display
- CPU: Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710F (12 nm) processor; ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with EMUI 10.1 (HMS)
- Camera: Triple-rear cameras (48MP primary, 8 MP Ultrawide, 2 Depth
- Front camera: 16MP
- Video recording: 2160p and [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (in-screen), USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000 mAh with 10W fast charging
Honor 30i Pricing and availability
The device is available in a mixture of Black, Pink and Green colors and currently on pre-order via shop.huawei.ru at 16,900 Russian Ruble, translating to around $222 USD.