Honor Pad X8 has been launched in China. The Android tablet equipped with Mediatek Helio G80 CPU was announced by the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, HONOR (Shenzhen Zhixin New Information Technology).
This newest tablet from the Chinese maker comes with a 10.1-inch full-HD display, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. Now, let us look at the detailed specifications.
HONOR Pad X8 is an entry-class Android tablet that offers a 10.1-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200) display. It comes with a lightweight body that is made of metal material and embedded dual speakers.
The HONOR Pad X8 runs on Android 10 with Magic UI 4.0 OS, coupled with two storage variants which comprise of the 4GB RAM/128GB storage variant and the 6GB RAM/128GB storage variant.
For optics, the HONOR Pad X8 tablet comes with a 5-megapixel digital camera sensor on the back, and coming to the front, there is another 2-megapixel entrance digital selfie camera.
To keep the HONOR Pad X8 tablet awake and working, there is a 5100mAh strong capacity battery that runs the power, which can be charged via the USB Type-C connection terminal.
HONOR Pad X8 key features and specs
- Dimensions; Weight: 240.2 × 159.0 × 7.55 mm; 460 grams
- Display (Main): 10.1 inch WUXGA 1920 x 1200, 16:10, IPS
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G80 MT8786 2.0GHz octa -core with Mali-G52 2AE MC2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB/6GB RAM and 128GB (microSD compatible)
- OS: Android 10 (MagicUI4.0)
- Camera: 5MP main camera
- Front camera: 2MP selfie camera
- Connectivity: Histen, WiFi model, Bluetooth
- Color: Blue, Light blue
- Other Features: Face authentication, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5100mAh
HONOR Pad X8 availability and pricing
The HONOR Pad X8 Android tablet from HONOR is available in blue and light blue color choices. It will go on sale in China as from September 22nd. It will cost 1,199 Yuan ($170.92) for the RAM4GB/128GB variant, and 1,399 Yuan ($199.43) for the RAM6GB/128GB storage variant.