A new smartphone called the HONOR X6 that is equipped with Mediatek Helio G25 has been announced by the Chinese phone maker, HONOR (Shenzhen Zhixin New Information Technology). The phone also offers a 50MP camera.
The device has a thin body. The rear panel has a glossy finish that creates pleasant reflections and has a large square photographic module inside which houses three camera sensors and a LED flash. Let’s look at the specs in detail.
The HONOR X6 comes with a 6.5-inch HD + (1600 x 720) screen display, and a water drop notch on the front. The phone boots the Android 12 OS with Magic UI 6.1 on top.
Among other features, the HONOR X6 is powered by a 5000mAh large battery which will offer excellent autonomy to the smartphone.
On the chip development, the HONOR X6 is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G25 MT6762V/CB 2.0 GHz octa-core processor, backed by a RAM of 4GB, and internal storage capacity of 64GB/128GB.
Coming to the square island with three cameras on it at the back, the camera comprise of a 50-megapixels + 2-megapixels + 2-megapixels triple camera, and a 5-megapixels selfie snapper.
For connectivity, the device is equipped with a USB Type-C port, which also serves as the charging port, and an earphone terminal. The fingerprint authentication sensor is placed on the side for security.
HONOR X6 specifications and features
- Dimensions; Weight: 163.66 × 75.13 × 8.68 mm; 194 grams
- Display (Main): 6.5-inch HD+ 1600 x 720 20:9, TFT LCD (IPS)
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G25 MT6762V/CB 2.0GHz Octa-Core with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM and 64GB/128GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 12 (MagicUI 6.1)
- Camera: 50MP + 2MP + 2MP triple camera
- Front camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (NanoSIM), VoLTE, NFC, 4G LTE compatible, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: Ocean Blue, Titanium Silver, Midnight Black
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication, Earphone terminal, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W fast charger
HONOR X6 availability and pricing
The HONOR X6 is available in three colors: Ocean Blue, Titanium Silver, and Midnight Black. The device will be released in Asia and in the Middle East before the end of September, 2022. Talking about the price, the company is yet to reveal it as at the time of writing this news.