We told you earlier that Infinix Mobility will be officially introducing the Hot 10S in Indonesian on 3rd of May, and it will be powered by Helio G85 CPU from MediaTek, right? Well, that same smartphone, the Hot 10S is now official, and if you ask me, I’d say the earlier the better, right? Of course, what is the need of waiting until May while the phone can be announced now, although, you won’t still be able to purchase a unite until May 12th.
The series has two smartphones; the standard Hot 10S and the Hot 10S NFC model. This is almost one and same smartphone except for few changes here and there; for example; the the standard Hot 10S has 6000mAh battery, the NFC model is given only a 5000mAh battery. As for their storage, the Hot 10S has 4GB+64GB, 6GB+64GB, 4GB+128GB, and 6GB+128GB, while the Hot 10S NFC only has 4GB+64GB and 4GB+128GB.
Other than the above, both the Infinix Hot 10S and the Hot 10S NFC has same specifications; both sport same 6.82-inches HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, both has MediaTek Helio G85 CPU, as well as a fingerprint scanner which seat on the rear.
On the camera department, they both have an 8MP selfie shooter with a dual LED flash on the front, while a set of three sensor driven by a 48-megapixel main lens, along with quad-LED flashes are used on the rear.
Infinix Hot 10S/10S NFC Key Specs and features
- Dimension / Weight: 171.5 x 77.5 x 9.2 mm / NA
- Display: 6.82-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1640px HD+ with 20.5:9 ratio and 90Hz refresh
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 with Mali-G52 GPU
- Storage and RAM:
- Hot 10S: 4GB+64GB, 6GB+64GB, 4GB+128GB, and 6GB+128GB; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- Hot 10S NFC: 4GB+64GB and 4GB+128GB; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 (XOS 7.6)
- Camera: Triple 48MP AI camera with Four LED
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie with dual LED
- Video recording: 2K/1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE; (NFC for NFC model only)
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), Micro USB 2.0
- Hot 10S: 60000mAh with 10W charger
- Hot 10 NFC: 5000mAh with 10W charger
Price and availability
The Infinix Hot 10S and Hot 10S NFC are available in Black, Morandi Green, Heart of Ocean, and Purple. They will be available in Indonesia starting May 12 and will rollout in other countries soon after. The Infinix Hot 10S starts at US$ 130, while the Infinix Hot 10S NFC starts at US$ 120; good phones are getting cheaper right?