Hotwav has announced its latest smartphone, the Note 13 Pro, building upon the success of the company’s Note 12. Sadly, the device may not be the worthy upgrade to the Note 12 we were all expecting. This is especially true on the phone’s display and other internal hardware.
All About Hotwav Note 13 Pro
The Note 13 Pro is powered by the UNISOC Tiger T606 CPU and has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It has a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720×1612 pixels.
On the camera front, the Note 13 Pro has a dual-lens rear camera system consisting of a 50MP main sensor and an 8MP ultrawide sensor. The front-facing camera has a resolution of 16 megapixels.
The Note 13 Pro is powered by a 5160mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging. It runs Android 13 out of the box.
Key specifications of the Hotwav Note 13 Pro:
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720×1612 pixels
- CPU: UNISOC Tiger T606
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear camera: Dual-lens system consisting of a 50MP main sensor and an 8MP ultrawide sensor
- Front-facing camera: 16-megapixel sensor
- Battery: 5160mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging
- Operating system: Android 13
The Hotwav Note 13 Pro looks like a solid entry-level smartphone with a good mix of features and specifications. It is already listed on Aliexpress in Black and Purple colors, however, the final pricing has not been revealed.