HTC have just announced a new smartphone under the Desire-series, this time a Desire 20 Plus for the Taiwan market. The smartphone is based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G CPU and comes with 8,490 TWD price tag in Taiwan, about $295 USD, and available in Dawn Orange and Twilight Black colors.
At the above price, you are getting a 6.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels along with 20:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone is powered by a the aforementioned Snapdragon 720G processor along with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card slot.
As for the camera department, the HTC Desire 20+ sport a quad-camera setup at the back, combining a 48-megapixel main lens with f/1.8 aperture, a 5-megapixel ultrawide lens with 115-degree field-of-view, a 2-megapixel macro lens with 40cm focal length, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor, while a single 16-megapixel selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture seats in the notch upfront.
Interestingly, the device comes with a 5,000mAh battery, runs on Android 10 operating system, has NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
HTC Desire 20 Plus key specifications and features
- Dimensions; weight: 164.9 x 75.7 x 9 mm; 203 grams
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core Snapdragon 720G CPU with Adreno 618 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 6GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10
- Camera: Quad camera 48MP f/1.8 main camera; 5MP wide, 5MP Depth, 2MP macro
- Front camera: 16 MP
- Video recording: [email protected], 1080p and 720p @30/60fps
- Connectivity: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 18W fast charging